This is His Story, Gods narrative in which we have experienced His guidance in our work and our dependence on Him to be able to do it.
Many people have a great ministry for the Lord. Some are preachers, some do youth work, and some distribute literature to carry on the important work of spreading the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ. However, they often do not have the time, ability or the facilities to repair a vehicle, a computer, or to engage in the mending and distribution of clothing. These tasks also require the purchasing of materials, preparation of contracts and other documentation, and general bookkeeping responsibilities.
The Lord has given Hands To Serve this ministry of service to those who spread His Word. We are the supply line of God’s army, and we work to supply those who are in the front lines, as illustrated in Acts 6:1-4…
“ …there arose a murmuring…because their widows were neglected in the daily ministration. Then the twelve called the multitude of the disciples unto them, and said, ‘It is not fitting that we should leave the Word of God and serve tables. Wherefore, brethren look among you for seven men of honest report, full of the Holy Spirit and wisdom whom we may appoint over this business. But we will give ourselves continually to prayer and to the ministry of the Word’.”
We help with:
- technical problems
- loan cars
- clothing and computers
We help missionaries with practical and technical needs so they can efficiently serve God. The missionary pays for any material costs that we incur and the shipping cost but not for our service or support.
What we believe
- In the divine inspiration of the Bible and its final authority in faith and life.
- In one God, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- In the deity of Christ, His virgin birth, sacrificial death and bodily resurrection, and the expectation of His personal return.
- That man is sinful and spiritually dead by nature and must be regenerated to have eternal life.
- That the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins and that we are redeemed through His shed blood by faith alone.
- That the Holy Spirit is a divine Person who indwells all believers.
- In the bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust, the everlasting blessedness of the redeemed and the everlasting punishment of the lost.
How we are supported
Hands To Serve is not directly related to any church denomination, group, or mission board, and is thus able to serve every missionary whom we trust is preaching the true Word of God.
Our Work is by FAITH in that we receive no funds from any missionary organization. We depend solely upon the Lord to provide our needs as God’s people are led to pray and give.
For further information, click on Contact.