We distribute clothes to missionaries who are in need. A small proportion is used as packing materials to ship computers. This way we do not have to buy packing material and the receiver can also use these clothes themselves. We have other organizations who take large quantities of clothes to Romania and Albania.
What we accept:
- Clothes, including under garments and swimming suites.
- Bedlinnen: Sheets, blankets, covers, duvets and duvet covers.
- Towels, Tea towels and wash clothes
- Socks and stockings
- Shoes and boots (if they are not too worn)
- Cuddly plush toys (clean)
We cannot use torn, wet or dirty clothes. The clothes must be in good enough condition for someone to wear. If the clothes are so worn out you would not wear them yourself, they are probably not worth the effort to give it to us. On the other hand, if it’s usable it does not have to be the latest fashion.